Vamos a la Playa!

For me, it felt like our program really started today. Especially since I didn't fly here to Barcelona with the rest of the group. Our residence is so nice. It's in a great neighborhood with a lot going on. I can't wait to go out and explore it! Today, we went to the beach! It was so nice and the water was great.
We walked there through some really nice areas, and although it took a little longer I thought that it was worth it because I saw a lot of great place that I would LOVE to go back to in the future. Tonight we are all going to split into cooking groups and each make a separate dish for one big group meal that we are going to have. I am so excited because I love to cook, even though I'm not the best at it. That's all for now, I'm so excited that my adventure in Barcelona is finally getting started!