Dos Dias Increibles

The past two days in Spain have been unbelievable! Yesterday (Sunday) we had an amazingexcoursion that lasted the whole day. First we went to a town called Girona, where we went t0 see a beautiful gothic cathedral and a cinema museum which we both very interesting. The whole town was really cute!
After Girona we went to a beach town called Tossa de Mar. It was soo beautiful! One of my favorite things I've seen in Europe. The water was amazing and the beach was gorgeous (thesand was weird and gravely though). The town wall came up to a cliff looking the beach, I was awestruck. It was and amazing and exhausting day!
Today we started classes. It was nice to start learning Spanish because that was my whole reason for coming. We compared Spain to America and it helped me realize how different the two places are. Photography was fun too, we took awesome pictures of El Parque de Guell. For dinner we made calamari, which was a lot harder than it sounds! Also, during siesta I went with some friends to the chocolate museum. There were so many amazing chocolate sculptures plus you got a free chocolate bar with admission. Overall, this trip has been so amazing this far and the time is flying by, I can't believe its been over a week! (I'm having some technical difficulties so I'll try to upload more pictures later)